Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center is pleased to offer patients whose conditions are not life-threatening or limb-threatening, a way to check in and wait online for minor emergency treatment through InQuicker.
- Select a time
- Provide some information about you and your needs
- Wait in the comfort of your home or any place else you choose
- Arrive at Saint Francis at your projected treatment time
When you arrive, a care provider will see you within 15 minutes of your projected treatment time.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately. Examples of life-threatening emergencies include:
- injuries to the head, back or neck
- severe eye injury
- not breathing or shortness of breath
- wheezing, facial swelling from allergic reaction
- near drowning
- unconscious, semi-conscious, or unusually confused
- uncontrolled bleeding, coughing or vomiting blood
- chest pain or pressure for more than 3-5 minutes
- poisoning or drug overdose
- first-time seizure or multiple seizures
- fracture with bone deformity or bone exposure
- severe abdominal pain
Remember, when in doubt, call 911.